[OSList] Zoom Communications as an OST Tool? Motley Fool stock advisor is pushing Zoom as a collaborative video tool investment...FYI

Mark Carmel markacarmel at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 10:18:18 PST 2020

Hello Way Word Travelers...

Has anyone used Zoom Communications for Open Space Technology?  When I
received this hot investment tip from Motley Fool I thought of all you
Disciples of THE Harrison Owen Discipline... all of you wonderful people
who are the worlds leading  Peace Makers for Progress ... Now, WE are part
of what Motley Fool is calling the WORKPLACE PRODUCTIVITY INDUSTRY
right?.... Because this is supposed to be the hottest new video tool for
remote conferencing... I wanted to share this with you for your information
only...  I have not invested in Zoom, yet, not sure if I will...but I do
hope someone has tried it and has some feedback...

Cheers to 2020!!  And may God CONTINUE to bless Harrison Owen, his vision,
his family and his Disciples...

Here is the Motley Fool's take:
Why we think you should buy shares in Zoom Video Communications today

   - With teleworking and remote offices becoming more and more common,
   businesses need a video communication system they can rely on. Enter Zoom
   Communications.

   - Founder and CEO Eric Yuan is passionate about making it easier for
   workers to collaborate effectively. He also owns billions’ worth of Zoom
   stock, tying his fortune to shareholder interests.

   - Customer satisfaction is unparalleled, with many often adding to their
   subscriptions over time.

   - With an estimated $43 billion market for video communications by 2022,
   Zoom has plenty of room to grow.

Why Zoom Video Communications?

Zoom has quickly become a force to be reckoned with in the always important
(and quickly expanding) workplace productivity industry. Zoom has made it
its goal to revolutionize the way people meet and communicate within the
office. Gone are those static-filled conversations with remote co-workers!
Zoom has replaced the awkward and complex office meetings with a smooth
videoconferencing interface, complete with proprietary features like
document and screen sharing.

But the biggest factor is their ability to bring in and keep clients. The
proof is in the pudding: Zoom now has over 66,000 customers that have more
than 10 employees using the service, up 29,000 from 2018. But the biggest
factor in acquiring customers is the revenue growth seen by companies that
use Zoom. In the past 12 months, the number of customers generating
$100,000 in revenue has doubled to almost 500.

This alone makes it an incredible business decision to switch to Zoom Video
Communications.
Why now?

Zoom has never looked stronger. Revenue in its fiscal second quarter in
2018 rose almost 100%. And unlike most of the competition in the SaaS
industry, Zoom is profitable.

And for five quarters in a row, Zoom generated a net dollar expansion rate
above 130%. This means that customers that have been with Zoom for the past
year are spending 30% more now than they were initially. The expanding
suite of capabilities makes it easy to keep businesses in the Zoom
ecosystem.

But what is most exciting? — Zoom’s prospects outside the Americas.
Revenues from the Asia-Pacific and greater European regions are climbing at
a faster pace than its core Americas business.