[OSList] Checking In

Marc C. Trudeau marctrudeau at alum.wpi.edu
Wed Jan 15 12:53:17 PST 2020

Dear friends I made/reconnected with at WOSonOS, and new friends I’m sad I won’t meet at P&HP,

I’m sad to be missing out on seeing you and on doing great work together this year, and I’m glad for the work I’m doing now and family priorities that both preclude attending. I’m afraid I may miss out on important stuff and sad for missing out on being together. I’m glad and thankful for all this community has taught and is teaching me.

Be well, brothers and sisters, and have an awesome gathering! (I’m hatching a scheme to hopefully make WOSonOS Berlin.)

Peace,

Marc