[OSList] Agile culture - video (X-posted OS/GC-list)

Barry Owen Barry at paretorealty.com
Sat Jan 11 02:54:35 PST 2020

It's all Open Space  . . . Nice clarity on what you have written here
Michael. Circle- Breath - Bulletin board - Market Place

This message has been sent from my mobile device and therefore may be
somewhat wonky.

Barry Owen
Real Estate Strategist
Principal Broker & Founder
Pareto Realty, LLC
4004 Hillsboro Pike B234
Nashville, TN 37215

http://BarryOwen.us

On Fri, Jan 10, 2020, 1:10 PM Michael Herman via OSList <