[OSList] the largest Open Space (Participants)?

Jake Yeager jacob.yeager at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 16:27:44 PST 2020

Hey Lise,

I'm pretty sure that Paul Gleiberman facilitated an Open Space at Boeing
for 3,000 people. It was regarding streamlining the company's supply chain
for its aircraft doors. The event was across two different plants and was
held in the mid-1990s I believe.

Much love,
Jake

When the mind is quiet, the sun of your heart will shine once again, and
you will be free of problems.
 - Robert Adams <http://www.robert-adams.info/>

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 11:40 AM Michael M Pannwitz via OSList <