[OSList] Quite a few questions about Sponsors, empathy and a safe open space for all it’s participants

R Chaffe rchaffe at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 13:47:40 PST 2020

Thanks HO
The act of joining the circle is a very powerful and for some confronting so in our preparations we need to be aware of this and tailor our leadership to allow people to overcome the reluctance to join and contribute.  The facilitator has a major responsibility to do their job well.  There is no prescriptive process just be at one with the sponsors and the participants.  Then be truely present.
My experience has been as Harrison describes the lion and the lamb sit down together and in all my experience they leave with new understanding and in many cases new fiends. Yes, things do get done.

Regards
Rob