[OSList] How do you "hold space?"

gerardo de luzenberger xge at loci.it
Sun Feb 9 08:06:58 PST 2020

HI Jake.
I always leave the room right after closing the opening session. I am
normally away for some time - depending on the size of the event.
The biggest it is, the less I am away. Once back most of the time I am
focusing on keeping the space clean and in order, which means collecting
cups and glasses, moving chairs, caring for break out spaces when there's a
change in the sessions, doing this sort of thing. I walk a lot, always
avoiding to get involved in any group conversation. Sometimes I chat with
butterflies.
greetings from Milano
ge

<https://www.loci.it/fare-il-facilitatore/iaf/facilita/facilita2019>

Office: Via A. Volta 6 - 20121 Milano – Italy
Phone: +39 3293281343 -Fax: +39 02 87151318 - Skype: gerardodeluz
*xge at loci.it <xge at loci.it>* - *www.loci.it <http://www.loci.it> *

<http://www.scuolafacilitazione.it>

*Please consider the environment before deciding to print this e-mail*
This e-mail (and any attachment(s)) is strictly confidential and for use
only by intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient(s),
please notify it via e-mail atinfo at loci.it
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/blocked::mailto:info@loci.it> promptly