[OSList] Longing for new ways of working? Interested in CoCreation?

Lise Damkjaer lise at learning4life.dk
Sat Dec 19 13:15:57 PST 2020

Hi Open Space friends!

I'm longing for more LIFE flowing and growing in work, everydaylife and
our communities - and I have been working on a book about it. But
suddenly (at the "Flourishing Futures") LIFE wanted my book to be a
CoCreation Project.

We will get into a small team, enjoy nice dialogues in english and then
write the book in our own language - publishing the book in 3-4-5
languages at the same time.

We will understand CoCreation as helping each other listening and
sensing what wants to emerge. I'm so excited to try this out for a book
project!

If you want to know more and maybe be part of this CoCreating Process,
You are invited to participate in our introductory at the 17.th of
January: 4PM CET. https://discover-cocreation.confetti.events/
<https://discover-cocreation.confetti.events/>

Marie Örnesved from Sweden and Morya Short from UK (Fabric of Life) will
convene a dialogue about CoCreation and I will present my CoCreation
Book Project.

I would love to see you there!

LOVE

Lise, Copenhagen