[OSList] Host your first online open space for free (up to 200 participants)

Lucas Cioffi lucas at qiqochat.com
Mon Aug 31 13:00:56 PDT 2020

Hi, All!

There are 8 facilitators who want to learn OST online together using
QiqoChat.   I can assure you that the learning curve will only require a
walk and not a climb!

Please let me know if you'd like to join this group of 8 facilitators who
want to learn together.  Facilitators will be matched in groups of three so
they can help answer each other's questions and provide helpful suggestions
for creating their online event spaces -- it's like designing the
conference center where you will host the OST.  I'll provide optional free
training and open office hours each week that they can drop into.

Hi Tonnie, as for the WOSonOS, the Open Space Institute US has an event
planned; I pasted the latest update below, the one I shared a few months
ago but many probably didn't see it.

Lucas Cioffi
Lead Software Engineer, QiqoChat.com
Scarsdale, NY