[OSList] Host your first online open space for free (up to 200 participants)

Tonnie van der Zouwen info at tonnievanderzouwen.nl
Wed Aug 26 00:05:45 PDT 2020

Hi Lucas, hi all,

Lucas, thanks for your great offer! As soon as I have a client I will let you know.

Is there any news about an online WOSonOS 2020, did I miss something? I would like to invite a bunch of students, for several reasons. Providing them a great experience with the network and OST, and also content wise to share their experiences and ideas regarding self-organising. As I noticed in the WOSonOS in Iceland, having young people in the meeting is priceless.

Warmly,

Tonnie

Dr. Tonnie van der Zouwen MCM

Professor Sustainable Working & Organising

Center of Expertise Sustainable Business

Avans University of Applied Sciences | +31 6 10 13 70 18 |  a.vanderzouwen at avans.nl| www.avans.nl| www.esbimpact.org