[OSList] Birthday

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 11:02:55 PDT 2020

in these parts, Berlin, the world capitol of open space, we celebrate
the birthday of HO in December... this is the chance for you to join us
in a thorough immersion of the spirits that evoked ost in the misty
times back to the last millenium, gin will be part of it, no doubt, and
we prefer to sit on my porch in Berlin...
What do you think?
mmp