[OSList] Online WOSOonOS+

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 11:50:13 PDT 2020

I wonder what the "+" added to WOSonOS is in an online WOSonOS and also
what a gathering of os-workers on "opening space" means under the
assumption that space is and has always been open.

Greetings from Berlin where I relish the wider space corona has
initiated for perceiving just about every issue that I can think of in a
more inclusive light.

Cheers
mmp

Am 02.08.2020 um 20:13 schrieb paul levy via OSList:
> I'm in!
>
> Just the thought.
>
> The World Open Space on Opening Space
>
> Rather than on Open Space.
>
> Warm wishes,
>
> Paul
>
> On Sun, 2 Aug 2020, 16:49 Lucas Cioffi via OSList,
> <oslist at lists.openspacetech.org <mailto:oslist at lists.openspacetech.org>>
> wrote:
>
>     Hi all,
>
>     There was a lot of interest in an online WOSonOS.
>
>     The Open Space Institute US has invited several other facilitation
>     communities to sponsor (co-sponsor) an Open Space somewhere in
>     September/October that can be for the world & include thinking about
>     Open Space (thus be a WOSonOS) while also welcoming other
>     communities that use and love open space as part of their
>     repertoire. It will be a kind of WOSonOS+.
>
>     If you have thoughts & want to help invite, please contact Harold
>     Shinsato (harold at shinsato.com <mailto:harold at shinsato.com>).
>
>     Lucas Cioffi
>     Lead Software Engineer, QiqoChat
>     Scarsdale, NY
>     917-528-1831
>     Past archives can be viewed here:
>     http://www.mail-archive.com/oslist@lists.openspacetech.org

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 507 resident Open
Space Workers in 77 countries working in a total of 142 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space and other
related treasures, most in German, some in English, some as ebooks, some
multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation