[OSList] Today (April 30): A Zoom Fly-Over of a Live Open Space Event with 200+ Participants

Lucas Cioffi lucas at qiqochat.com
Thu Apr 30 09:48:42 PDT 2020

Hi All,

I am an open space facilitator and a software engineer.  I built QiqoChat
to help facilitators host events online.

*I'm specifically looking to help facilitators who want to bring new tools
to their existing clients.*

I hope a bunch of folks can join this informal event today —  it's a Zoom
"fly-over" of a live Open Space event with 200+ participants as the event
enters Day 3.

Credit for the design of this event goes to Heidi Nobantu Saul (cc'd) who
has been facilitating this event in-person for many years.  It's the most
innovative event I've seen on QiqoChat in five years.  1-2 weeks from now
we'll host a Zoom interview for her to share her lessons learned.

*Time: *10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern / 5pm UTC
*You are invited to RSVP and/or participate here
<https://qiqochat.com/e/CIVtKznJZugOdwkEtYnBxtqsP>.*

Here’s a screenshot of Google Analytics during the event from yesterday.
In the bottom-right, you can see that there are 301 people on the site, 212
in that specific open space event, and about 115 on Zoom video at that
moment.  During this fly-over I will show what an event looks like as
people are moving through the space and taking notes; we won't join their
Zoom sessions.  Please bring your questions and suggestions,  See you then!

Lucas Cioffi
Lead Software Engineer, QiqoChat.com
Scarsdale, NY
917-528-1831