[OSList] Recording Zoom OST Sessions??

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 07:57:57 PDT 2020

I’ve never done an open space where every session was recorded. And not sure I ever would.

The proceedings are for me always meant to be doorways to the next conversation, not an invitation to the past. I invite everyone who could attend a session to contact the convener to see where things are now.

That’s my two cents.

Chris

CHRIS CORRIGAN
www.chriscorrigan.com