[OSList] Bulletin Board vs. Marketplace

Marc C. Trudeau marctrudeau at alum.wpi.edu
Mon Apr 27 05:11:31 PDT 2020

Thanks, everyone! Apparently, I was inadvertently proposing a slight change, that of the bulletin board being only a structureless cluster of topics, agnostic to time and place; thereby facilitating ea. Convener placing theirs in time, AFTER learning of the larger universe of topics that arose. Reactions?
— — —
Marc Trudeau
LikeBreathin.com<http://LikeBreathin.com>
mobile 774-641-8302