[OSList] Recording Zoom OST Sessions??

Marc C. Trudeau marctrudeau at alum.wpi.edu
Sun Apr 26 16:39:53 PDT 2020

Dear friends,

Hello again.

I’ve offered/sponsored a series of OSTs for my alma mater (students, staff, alums), themed, “How will we, the WPI community, support each other through this difficult time.” The second event is tomorrow night, and one person has reached out who can’t accommodate the schedule, asking if the event can be recorded. I’m inclined to say no, since proceedings will be available to the whole community, and I fear recording could tend to close the space (make people less open and fully themselves)

 Prior to answering him, I decided to ask for your help. Will you lend your advice?

Thanks again!

Marc
— — —
Marc Trudeau