[OSList] The New Space Race?

Peggy Holman peggy at peggyholman.com
Sun Apr 19 10:26:26 PDT 2020

Hi Agustín,

So glad it was helpful!

I’d sure love to see our language shift from “fighting” everything to befriending it.

Perhaps there are times and places where resistance or even denial are the best strategy. My hunch is in the long run, we’re better off surrounding disturbances and finding compassion to transcend and include their root causes.

Stay well,
Peggy