[OSList] Former Spy Interviews Creator of Open Space, Harrison Owen - YouTube

Peggy Holman peggy at peggyholman.com
Sun Apr 12 10:10:01 PDT 2020

In this interview with Harrison, I learned more about his early years than I have in the 25+ years I’ve known him. It is all pure Harrison telling stories. With some interesting conversation with the always surprising Robert Steele.

A treat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJuM1FexXRg&feature=youtu.be <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJuM1FexXRg&feature=youtu.be>

Harrison Owen has a complex past in academia, Peace Corps management, consulting to leaders of complex organizations facing almost incomprehensibly complex challenges, and helping good people come together at any level to address any problem.  He is an ordained Anglican priest and the author of many books including Open Space Technology: A Users Guide and more recently, Wave Rider: Leadership for High Performance in a Self-Organizing World. Robert David Steele, former spy and top non-fiction reviewer recommended for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2017, seeks to re-invent Human Intelligence (HUMINT)  to integrate education, intelligence (decision-support) and research so as to create a prosperous world at peace, a world that works for all.

9 <https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html>
Get the latest information from the CDC about COVID-19.
 <https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html>LEARN MORE
 <https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html> See more resources on Google
 <https://www.google.com/search?q=Coronavirus&kgmid=/g/11j2cc_qll>

Former Spy Interviews Creator of Open Space, Harrison Owen
3,067 views•Mar 24, 2020
142 <>
7 <>

SHARE
 <>

SAVE
 <>

 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6PZI1INnP6MQv03VAZnssA>
Robert David STEELE Vivas #UNRIG <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6PZI1INnP6MQv03VAZnssA>
28.5K subscribers
SUBSCRIBED
 <>
Harrison Owen has a complex past in academia, Peace Corps management, consulting to leaders of complex organizations facing almost incomprehensibly complex challenges, and helping good people come together at any level to address any problem.  He is an ordained Anglican priest and the author of many books including Open Space Technology: A Users Guide and more recently, Wave Rider: Leadership for High Performance in a Self-Organizing World. Robert David Steele, former spy and top non-fiction reviewer recommended for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2017, seeks to re-invent Human Intelligence (HUMINT)  to integrate education, intelligence (decision-support) and research so as to create a prosperous world at peace, a world that works for all.

https://www.openspaceworld.com/ <https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&v=RJuM1FexXRg&q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.openspaceworld.com%2F&redir_token=QdqdK_BSEnzbAdncSosj0568m118MTU4Njc5NDg2MEAxNTg2NzA4NDYw>

 https://phibetaiota.net/2010/10/revie... <https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&v=RJuM1FexXRg&q=https%3A%2F%2Fphibetaiota.net%2F2010%2F10%2Freview-open-space-technology-a-users-guide%2F&redir_token=QdqdK_BSEnzbAdncSosj0568m118MTU4Njc5NDg2MEAxNTg2NzA4NDYw>

https://phibetaiota.net/2009/09/revie... <https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&v=RJuM1FexXRg&q=https%3A%2F%2Fphibetaiota.net%2F2009%2F09%2Freview-wave-rider-leadership-for-high-performance-in-a-self-organizing-world%2F&redir_token=QdqdK_BSEnzbAdncSosj0568m118MTU4Njc5NDg2MEAxNTg2NzA4NDYw>

https://robertdavidsteele.com <https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&v=RJuM1FexXRg&q=https%3A%2F%2Frobertdavidsteele.com&redir_token=QdqdK_BSEnzbAdncSosj0568m118MTU4Njc5NDg2MEAxNTg2NzA4NDYw>

Donate (USA tax deductible) to receive email from Robert:
https://paypal.me/EarthIntel <https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&v=RJuM1FexXRg&q=https%3A%2F%2Fpaypal.me%2FEarthIntel&redir_token=QdqdK_BSEnzbAdncSosj0568m118MTU4Njc5NDg2MEAxNTg2NzA4NDYw>
SHOW MORE
22 Comments
SORT BY

Add a public comment...
 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6PZI1INnP6MQv03VAZnssA>
Pinned by Robert David STEELE Vivas #UNRIG
Robert David STEELE Vivas #UNRIG
 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6PZI1INnP6MQv03VAZnssA>
2 weeks ago <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJuM1FexXRg&lc=UgzwJtV3eNotLugm9EN4AaABAg>
Harrison Owen is easily up there with Tom Atlee and Alvin Toffler as two of the greatest influences on my Human Intelligence (HUMINT) thinking. His website is https://www.openspaceworld.com/ <https://www.youtube.com/redirect?stzid=UgzwJtV3eNotLugm9EN4AaABAg&event=comments&redir_token=LwtuMyySsRvhMT12aDZ_SHwBhsl8MTU4Njc5NDg2NEAxNTg2NzA4NDY0&q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.openspaceworld.com%2F> see the description for links to my reviews of two of his books.  HUMANS, not technology, and LISTENING, not surveillance, are how we create a future.
Read more
 <>
4
 <>
REPLY
 <>

View reply
 <>
 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa4PzeYqVtM4oqG0pnNABqw>
TOWER AND STAR
 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa4PzeYqVtM4oqG0pnNABqw>2 weeks ago (edited) <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJuM1FexXRg&lc=UgzOVMik4_COI-eezCh4AaABAg>
I am loving this conversation.....even though you dont agree on these last vaccine centered topics, the lines remained open!.....I think you are really sniffing the wind, here, on speaking on how we will be (or need to be) operating in the near future, i.e. listening to all points of view to get real s#%# done!😄 Thank you so much for your videos, esp right now! GREAT NOTE TO END ON TOO!!!! 💗
Read more
 <>
2
 <>
REPLY
 <>

 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCREmXgJneDhT_uMA2x-Pvag>
Lizard King
 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCREmXgJneDhT_uMA2x-Pvag>2 weeks ago <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJuM1FexXRg&lc=Ugwuco18KSpNhXe6Vnt4AaABAg>
There is only 20 of us here!

Wow, ok now is the time to interact...

Here we go Dr. Steele.

p.s I’ll be contacting you via your email Vivas
Read more
 <>
1
 <>
REPLY
 <>

 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCegBznjWp1Jnjk8ZFmU8dJA>
Dennis Salisbury
 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCegBznjWp1Jnjk8ZFmU8dJA>2 weeks ago (edited) <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJuM1FexXRg&lc=UgzEMdeS5brGmmm-E3V4AaABAg>
Robert, I'm with you on the danger of vaccinations, I know a dozen people who have Guillian Barre Syndrome (aka, Polio) from flu shots, Harrison is a smart person but that doesn't mean he knows anything about anything other than his own little sphere of understanding.
 <>
2
 <>
REPLY
 <>

 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOMFb4xIJ0TElDhYhYkTLHA>
israel rivera
 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOMFb4xIJ0TElDhYhYkTLHA>2 weeks ago <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJuM1FexXRg&lc=UgwbWdjkA4hJk3io39R4AaABAg>
Mr.Steele, I'm so exited with the new trend of your interesting, informative & intellectual interviews! Specially from the old guard that built this country & brings so much important & crucial knowledge to the table.  I'm already refering your channel to friends & family, & as it's said; "build it, and they will come"! Kudos, & thank you!
 <>
1
 <>

REPLY
 <>

View 2 replies from Robert David STEELE Vivas #UNRIG and others
 <>
 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyDmBfrThSM04LQxrfivxmw>
Montana Nomad
 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyDmBfrThSM04LQxrfivxmw>2 weeks ago <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJuM1FexXRg&lc=UgydZVIdi1-4-BQ37nt4AaABAg>
This is a wonderful part of history to appreciate but unfortunately he is a dying breed your next book "the great loss"
 <>
1
 <>
REPLY
 <>

View reply
 <>
 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE6I5o363qFJyzq6oO3j2aQ>
Harri Honkanen
 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE6I5o363qFJyzq6oO3j2aQ>2 weeks ago <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJuM1FexXRg&lc=Ugxc4-y10Uc0GvaVlj14AaABAg>
In the latest series of War-castles YouTube Russell Gould claims he's the Post Master General of the World.. and that he go access to enough Gold.. and that there's a Quantum Banking System  ready to go... (not to be mistaken with Quantum Financial System, with Kimberley Coguen)
 <>
1
 <>
REPLY
 <>

View reply
 <>
 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv4QdF5HXeg7vKivIRueCyw>
Ponykiller
 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv4QdF5HXeg7vKivIRueCyw>1 week ago <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJuM1FexXRg&lc=UgxyjgMq7_yr6fYnBfx4AaABAg>
his answer to aids epedemic we couldnt create that back then lol okay just like we still cant harness electricity like tesla could back then right
 <>
 <>
REPLY
 <>

 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcf4_hmgLiGMg_eMcE85_CA>
Donna Webber
 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcf4_hmgLiGMg_eMcE85_CA>2 weeks ago <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJuM1FexXRg&lc=Ugz1DdH8arhzk_FeWch4AaABAg>
Not really any answers with him. And no vaccines!!!!
 <>
1
 <>
REPLY
 <>

View reply from Robert David STEELE Vivas #UNRIG
 <>
 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdTYiu3ylMB1E3Bteq9ZnQw>
Jon Terrise
 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdTYiu3ylMB1E3Bteq9ZnQw>2 weeks ago <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJuM1FexXRg&lc=UgwAw0Ott5DLGEKG_St4AaABAg>
Keep it up Robert. Keep exposing the truth.
 <>
2
 <>
REPLY
 <>

View 2 replies from Robert David STEELE Vivas #UNRIG and others
 <>
 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs84uLi8Y8fwHH1E9Bj1Wqg>
HavenEarth Organisation
 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs84uLi8Y8fwHH1E9Bj1Wqg>2 weeks ago (edited) <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJuM1FexXRg&lc=Ugxxlq-3RWeliyWUQvp4AaABAg>
Most of us know someone who works within government structures, they are generally the most isolated of all, only receiving the information pertaining to their narrow field of work. Generally these people (unless they have an existential awakening, and seek truth outside of those realms of knowledge and information), will likely be the most ignorant in many respects to the bigger picture.
Read more
 <>
1
 <>
REPLY
 <>

View reply
 <>
 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv4QdF5HXeg7vKivIRueCyw>
Ponykiller
 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv4QdF5HXeg7vKivIRueCyw>1 week ago <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJuM1FexXRg&lc=Ugw8D6BqduGC6uIwb3N4AaABAg>
this guy is the antichrist
 <>
 <>
REPLY
 <>

Up next
AUTOPLAY

NOW PLAYING
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_V9SZhkR4w>
NOW PLAYING
Watch Live: New York Governor Cuomo Holds Coronavirus Briefing
NBC News
47K watching
LIVE NOW
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_V9SZhkR4w>

31:06
NOW PLAYING
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT_63UntRJE>
31:06
NOW PLAYING
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Clarinet Concerto in A major, K.622
Iceland Symphony Orchestra
Recommended for you
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT_63UntRJE>

19:29
NOW PLAYING
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElIf2DBrWzU>
19:29
NOW PLAYING
Coronavirus III: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)
LastWeekTonight
9M views
1 week ago
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElIf2DBrWzU>

7:31
NOW PLAYING
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phsU1vVHOQI>
7:31
NOW PLAYING
Language Expert: Donald Trump's Way Of Speaking Is 'Oddly Adolescent' | The 11th Hour | MSNBC
MSNBC
Recommended for you
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phsU1vVHOQI>

14:49
NOW PLAYING
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlSwsE22nX0>
14:49
NOW PLAYING
What Representing Men in Divorce Taught Me About Fatherhood | Marilyn York | TEDxUniversityofNevada
TEDx Talks
1.7M views
3 weeks ago
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlSwsE22nX0>

6:53
NOW PLAYING
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_PQrOSzMZ4>
6:53
NOW PLAYING
Fatal Attraction: Support Group - SNL
Saturday Night Live
Recommended for you
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_PQrOSzMZ4>

11:52
NOW PLAYING
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACNGhPKnmok>
11:52
NOW PLAYING
How To Look Good on Video Calls for Zoom FaceTime Skype
HotandFlashy
Recommended for you
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACNGhPKnmok>

19:47
NOW PLAYING
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK8VBltF-ms>
19:47
NOW PLAYING
#ConanAtHome: Adam Sandler Full Interview - CONAN on TBS
Team Coco
879K views
1 week ago
Fundraiser
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK8VBltF-ms>

1:30:28
NOW PLAYING
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXuK6gekU1Y>
1:30:28
NOW PLAYING
AlphaGo - The Movie | Full Documentary
DeepMind
Recommended for you
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXuK6gekU1Y>

23:41
NOW PLAYING
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQd-ChOSYkM>
23:41
NOW PLAYING
Former Spy Interviews QAnon Anti-Censorship Guru
Robert David STEELE Vivas #UNRIG
17K views
4 days ago
New
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQd-ChOSYkM>

32:54
NOW PLAYING
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UO3Wd5urg0>
32:54
NOW PLAYING
Questioning Conventional Wisdom in the COVID-19 Crisis, with Dr. Jay Bhattacharya
HooverInstitution
Recommended for you
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UO3Wd5urg0>

10:34
NOW PLAYING
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDMYuTI3KQg>
10:34
NOW PLAYING
Former Child Star Corey Feldman Talks About His Hollywood Pedophilia Claims | Megyn Kelly TODAY
TODAY
643K views
2 years ago
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDMYuTI3KQg>

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnSILVWDKL8>
OAN: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)
LastWeekTonight
6.5M views
6 days ago
New
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnSILVWDKL8>

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejiLcl7dwZo>
Quarantine QT - SNL
Saturday Night Live
80K views
10 hours ago
New
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejiLcl7dwZo>

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqv8y84jnmI>
Dr. Shiva, GOP Candidate for Senate, Speaks Truth to Power -- Former Spy Robert Steele Endorses Him
Robert David STEELE Vivas #UNRIG
14K views
5 days ago
New
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqv8y84jnmI>

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNUPlumBeHU>
Conan O'Brien: People In The Know Call Harvard "The Vard"
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
497K views
4 days ago
New
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNUPlumBeHU>

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFT8qXcOrM>
Bill Gates on Fighting Coronavirus | The Daily Social Distancing Show
The Daily Show with Trevor Noah
5.1M views
1 week ago
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFT8qXcOrM>

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-N3In2rLI4>
Noam Chomsky: Coronavirus - What is at stake? | DiEM25 TV
DiEM25
Recommended for you
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-N3In2rLI4>

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3byTN8NTCkc>
Zoom Call - SNL
Saturday Night Live
393K views
11 hours ago
New
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3byTN8NTCkc>

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFZ9LvMA1c4>
What Next? Former Spy Reflects on How President Trump Can Triumph
Robert David STEELE Vivas #UNRIG
11K views
3 weeks ago
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFZ9LvMA1c4>