[OSList] Law of Mobility, reimiagined

gerardo de luzenberger xge at loci.it
Mon Apr 6 09:20:58 PDT 2020

That's how I introduce the law of two feet:

It's a natural law. It's something that happens all the time. It's not a
rule you have to follow, it just happens.
All the time we find ourselves in a situation in which our body is in one
place, our head in another.
When this happens to you in an open space you have two feet and you are
invited, as far as possible, to use them to reconnect your body with your
mind.
You can join another group, you can stay at the coffee break and keep
drinking and eating, you can even go home or back to the office if that's
there your head is.

ciao

ge

<https://www.loci.it/fare-il-facilitatore/iaf/facilita/facilita2019>

Office: Via A. Volta 6 - 20121 Milano – Italy
Phone: +39 3293281343 -Fax: +39 02 87151318 - Skype: gerardodeluz
*xge at loci.it <xge at loci.it>* - *www.loci.it <http://www.loci.it> *

<http://www.scuolafacilitazione.it>

*Please consider the environment before deciding to print this e-mail*
This e-mail (and any attachment(s)) is strictly confidential and for use
only by intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient(s),
please notify it via e-mail atinfo at loci.it
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/blocked::mailto:info@loci.it> promptly