[OSList] A proposal for many worlwide OST events on "Climate Change and the Future of Earth"

Colaboremos arturo at colaboremos.com
Mon Sep 30 12:23:42 PDT 2019

Yeeessss !!!!

Let’s do it !!!

I’ll start to organise the mouvement in my own perimeter.

Thank you Artur for this great idea !!

Arturo Uscátegui Restrepo
Lean Agile Coach / Teams, Individuals, Business Directors, @Scale / Facilitator / Trainer
www.colaboremos.com <http://www.colaboremos.com/>
Building Organizational Cultures of New Generation.

+33 (0)6 52 14 29 09
Skype: auscateguir
Twitter: @ArturoUscategui
Linked in : fr.linkedin.com/in/arturouscategui/ <http://fr.linkedin.com/in/arturouscategui/>