[OSList] Possible Relationship between Clean Language and Open Space

Barry Owen Barry at paretorealty.com
Sun Sep 29 10:41:55 PDT 2019

Mark Sheffield talks a lot about clean language

This message has been sent from my mobile device and therefore may be
somewhat wonky.

Barry Owen
Real Estate Strategist
Principal Broker & Founder
Pareto Realty, LLC
4004 Hillsboro Pike B234
Nashville, TN 37215

http://BarryOwen.us

On Sun, Sep 29, 2019, 12:38 PM Jake Yeager via OSList <