[OSList] Brief OST Case Studies - Feel Free to Add

Harrison Owen hhowensr at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 12:55:53 PDT 2019

For anybody who cares, “Tales From Open Space” is freely available in PDF at www.openspaceworld.com in the section called “books.”

Harrison

From: OSList [mailto:oslist-bounces at lists.openspacetech.org] On Behalf Of Jake Yeager via OSList
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2019 12:41 PM
To: Marai Kiele; World wide Open Space Technology email list
Cc: Jake Yeager
Subject: Re: [OSList] Brief OST Case Studies - Feel Free to Add

Hey Marai,

I've updated the file with citations <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rgdvm6APRQ1ne-ipTBK5lnCc89PsFXEuieL2phwQDTw/edit?usp=sharing> .

Please let me know if you have questions.

Thanks!

All the best,

Jake

________________

When the mind is quiet, the sun of your heart will shine once again, and you will be free of problems.

 - Robert Adams <http://www.robert-adams.info/>

On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 5:42 PM Marai Kiele <genuine-contact at joyful-together.com> wrote:

Hi Jake,

Cool, I appreciate your compilation and the sharing here!

You wrote that you compiled them "from Open Space World, the User's Guide, and Tales from Open Space".

Would it be possible for you to add the source to each study?

That would help when we or others share this stories.

Thank you.

And, wow, I have great joy getting to witness some of your journey with OST and your intentions for your organisation!

Cheering you on,

Marai

Joyful Together

Authentic Leadership / Coaching / Facilitation / Consulting

phone: +49 171-810 7161

Being who you truly are - at Work

Virtual: Join the monthly Global Oasis for Emerging Leaders <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/global-oasis-for-emerging-leaders-tickets-58880372780>

In person: Join the OLS in Berlin, Nov 18 - 20, 2019 Open Leadership Symposium Berlin <https://openleadershipnetwork.com/events/2019-berlin/>