[OSList] about Law of Two Feet

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 10:08:15 PDT 2019

The nap!

Yes because HHO when holding space is the ultimate butterfly - and sitting
in the hotel bar sharing stories, and later walking to the site of Evening
News to ring the tingsha bells for everyone to gather.

Appreciation as always for the minimalist practice, holding space for
emergent grace.

Jeff
Telegraph Hill, San Francisco

On Fri, Sep 27, 2019, 9:10 PM Tony Budak via OSList <