[OSList] Comment from Rob and Harolds conversation on use of word ...Right... as in Whoever comes are the Right people. Rob objects to use of word Right as being ...Judgemental...

Mark Carmel markacarmel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 06:46:27 PDT 2019

OST is Judgemental by its nature. One of the reasons I advocated for a
formal, certifying leadership structure for OST is because I am sick and
tired of reading all kinds of word smithing efforts to rewrite our bible,
to change, coop, modify as your own brand, the words and writing as it is
written.  No one enters OST without judgemental motives. What is a better
way? What is right, wrong, good, bad, how can we as individuals and a
system improve continuously?  To say the Principle of ...Whoever Comes...is
judgemental in an attempt to rewrite it, or ANY part of IT, is HERESY!  Or
worse, HARRASAY!

Go Team,
Mark Carmel

PS...Ok here's a new one: ...Whoever Comes....Is Lucky...!

...You cannot break a Principle. You can only break yourself against a
Principle...
 - Dr. Steven Covey