[OSList] Back to OSLIST

Barry Owen barryowenost at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 05:30:02 PDT 2019

Dear Artur, I am thankful you are on the other side from sickness and
welcome back. We have missed your voice here.

This list is alive and well, and the Open Space community is energized
around the upcoming WOSONOS 2019 in the DC area October 25-27

*"Honoring the Ineffable Spirit of Open Space Technology"
<https://osius.org/wosonos2019>*

It's not too late for you to join us :-)

I'm looking forward to your engagement here

> 1006/5000
> *Barry Owen**Inviter - Facilitator/Practicer of Open Space Technology *

*Opening and Holding safe space for people and organizations to
self-organize around important issues and opportunities. *
*Invite - Listen - Love*

*615-568-2123*
*BarryOwen.us <http://BarryOwen.us>*

*4004 Hillsboro Pike B234*