[OSList] Visual memories from WOSonOS 2018 & Best Wishes to Washington for WOSonOS 2019 | Link to video

Ingibjorg Gisladottir ingibjorg.gisladottir at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 17:10:13 PDT 2019

Dear OS community

Wasington, DC is about to open space for WOSonOS 2019. A year ago WOSonOS
2018 was hosted in Iceland and memories were made in an old theatre
building in Reykjavík. I had the honor of facilitating the event and am
grateful for the adventure and the wonderful people I met. I am sharing
with you new 3 min video from WOSonOS 2018
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF-XNpEFhek> while sending best wishes to
Washington, DC and to all the OS community. I am sure you are going to have
productive and good time together in DC and I look forward to attending the
opening via zoom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF-XNpEFhek

All the best
Inga