[OSList] A proposal for many worlwide OST events on "Climate Change and the Future of Earth"

Royle, Karl K.Royle at wlv.ac.uk
Wed Oct 23 07:13:35 PDT 2019

Heidegger ( although he was probably a Nazi) said that at the time of greatest danger we can also find safety... which seems to be in line with the Tao

Sent by iPhone
Karl Royle
Head of Enterprise and Commercial Development

Faculty of Education Health and Wellbeing
University of Wolverhampton
01902323006
07815416698
@karlroyle. On Twitter