[OSList] A proposal for many worlwide OST events on "Climate Change and the Future of Earth"

Rosa Zubizarreta rosa at diapraxis.com
Sun Oct 6 09:26:50 PDT 2019

Hi all, sorry to be coming in late on this thread... am definitely
interested.

A related item... maybe this has already been mentioned on this list... Jem
Bendell, catalyst for the Deep Adaptation movement, is a big fan of Open
Space and has been promoting a number of Deep Adaptation gatherings around
the world specifically using Open Space format.

All best wishes,

Rosa

On Sat, Oct 5, 2019 at 10:02 AM Jake Yeager via OSList <

> Hey Tricia,
>
> It was great hanging out with you. Would love to hear about your
> experience with Clean Language + Open Space coaching. I will share mine on
> the list as I go along.
>
> I just ordered this book on Clean Coaching by Angela Dunbar
> <https://www.amazon.com/Clean-Coaching-Angela-Dunbar/dp/113881637X/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=clean+coaching&qid=1570284005&sr=8-3>.
> It seems well done.
>
> All the best,
> Jake
> ________________
>
> When the mind is quiet, the sun of your heart will shine once again, and
> you will be free of problems.
>  - Robert Adams <http://www.robert-adams.info/>
>

> On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 7:34 PM Tricia Chirumbole via OSList <
>
>> Awww, thanks Jake! That was so thoughtful of you!
>>
>> I've been thinking about you - I never replied to your follow up email -
>> and wanting to thank you for an inspiring call, which was part of my recent
>> catalyst into current learning and development trajectory :)
>>
>> So thank you for reminding me of how great it is to share and be
>> co-inspired, and getting me pumped about Clean Language and Open Space
>> coaching!
>>
>> I may try out some of the latter with some of my new clients for
>> embodiment coaching!
>>
>> I hope you have a lovely weekend :)
>>
>> On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 7:09 PM Jake Yeager via OSList <
>> oslist at lists.openspacetech.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Tricia,
>>>
>>> I just want to let you know that you are a lovely person.
>>>
>>> Have a wonderful day!
>>>
>>> All the best,
>>> Jake
>>> ________________
>>>
>>> When the mind is quiet, the sun of your heart will shine once again, and
>>> you will be free of problems.
>>>  - Robert Adams <http://www.robert-adams.info/>

>>> Past archives can be viewed here:
>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/oslist@lists.openspacetech.org

>> Past archives can be viewed here:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/oslist@lists.openspacetech.org

> Past archives can be viewed here:

* <http://diapraxis.com>*

*Rosa Zubizarreta*
*DiaPraxis: Awakening the Spirit of Creative Collaboration
<http://diapraxis.com>*

*coaching in participatory leadership • advanced group facilitation
services & learning opportunities*