[OSList] Haier: an Entrepreneurial, Ecosystem Enabling Organization

Jake Yeager jacob.yeager at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 16:46:10 PDT 2019

Hey Michael,

Semco developed a similar ecosystem of micro-businesses. If you're
interested, check out this article
<https://hbr.org/1994/01/why-my-former-employees-still-work-for-me>.

Both Haier and Semco remind me of OST, because they have used a
"marketplace" to help organize work and pursue opportunities.

All the best,
Jake

When the mind is quiet, the sun of your heart will shine once again, and
you will be free of problems.
 - Robert Adams <http://www.robert-adams.info/>

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 5:54 AM Michael M Pannwitz via OSList <