[OSList] A proposal for many worlwide OST events on "Climate Change and the Future of Earth"

Tricia Chirumbole trchirumbole at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 16:25:11 PDT 2019

Awww, thanks Jake! That was so thoughtful of you!

I've been thinking about you - I never replied to your follow up email -
and wanting to thank you for an inspiring call, which was part of my recent
catalyst into current learning and development trajectory :)

So thank you for reminding me of how great it is to share and be
co-inspired, and getting me pumped about Clean Language and Open Space
coaching!

I may try out some of the latter with some of my new clients for embodiment
coaching!

I hope you have a lovely weekend :)

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 7:09 PM Jake Yeager via OSList <