[OSList] Brisbane Synod Open Space

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 23:29:46 PDT 2019

Dear Brendan and Michael,

uplifted and inspired myself smiling at the statements in the video.

And that in the face of having heard all of that in the past, during and
after OST events.

Its a solid reminder that OST always works and that it is a deep and
productive experience no matter how often it is repeated.

What other experiences have we heard of in which folks (in the words of
the participants in Brisbane) relate, connect, speak from the heart,
open up, feel alive and energized, focus, decide sticky stuff in real
time, actually participate, generate ideas, engage, are happy...?

Want a neat start into the day, watch and listen to the video...
including the crow in the background adding his voice...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt_tKjTrjf0

Cheers from a sunny morning in Berlin
mmp

Am 04.10.2019 um 03:59 schrieb Michael Wood via OSList:
> I posted a few weeks ago about the use of Open Space at an Anglican
> Church gathering (Synod) in Brisbane, Australia, involving 400 people.
> The following links provide some positive public feedback from those who
> attended.
>
> *News article from Brisbane
> Synod:https://anglicanfocus.org.au/2019/09/12/open-space-revitalises-synod/*
>
> *Video clips from Brisbane Synod:*
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt_tKjTrjf0
>
> If the OSLIST mucks up the youtube link, go to youtube and do a search
> on Synod 2019 Open Space insights
>
> Michael Wood
>
> Perth, Western Australia

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 490 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 142 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space, most in
German, some in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation