[OSList] Facilitating Collaboration: Five Potential Models • Facilitation & Process

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 10:13:09 PST 2019

Hey Mark, "Faithful followers!" That's a good one. (Thanks for the link.)

But yeah, we followed HHO into the center of the circle (or we followed
someone who had followed him, etc, ad infinitum) - and across the open
space, into what new worlds (or worldviews) await!

Bountiful harvests everyone,

Jeff
Telegraph Hill, San Francisco

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019, 9:40 AM Mark Carmel via OSList <