[OSList] where to rent decent sized boards/pinboards in Syney

Harrison Owen hhowensr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 13:24:37 PST 2019

Don’t have a clue… But here in the USA I would not rent – just go to your Lumber Yard (however you call it???) and ask for 4X8 Composition Board (that’s feet not meters). Basically it is pressed saw-dust and usually pretty cheap. At the end, you could put it on the wall and have a new bulletin board, give it away, or make a fire. Great Marshmallow Roast!   That’s called “Yankee Ingenuity.” I’m sure Aussies are just as creative!

ho