[OSList] WOSonOS Privacy Guidelines

R Chaffe rchaffe at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 15:40:45 PDT 2019

Thank you for sharing our journey Michael.  Our journey continues and the milestones you shared remain as portals into our memories as well as the challenge and expectation as to how the next milestone will manifest itself.

May the conversations continue.  We are almost 20% into the NEW century and opening space remains the highlight of my life.

Regards
Rob