[OSList] WOSonOS Privacy Guidelines

Harrison Owen hhowensr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 08:54:23 PDT 2019

Who knows what the "guidelines" are ... but I can tell you what we've always done since the start. Starting point... Open Space Technology is free -- with one requirement -- that you share freely whatever we have learned. This has happened wherever -- face-to-face, sharing conferences in Europe and elsewhere, WOSONOS -- and always on OSLIST. It is all meant to be shared.

Harrison