[OSList] Thank You for your Feedback - Test Drive Coaching in Open Space?

Marai Kiele genuine-contact at joyful-together.com
Thu May 16 02:04:22 PDT 2019

	Woohoo ! 🎉

Dear Jake and all who contributed to this thread in March
(I am catching up with 400 unread emails from two lists ;-) )

	I am excited about this approach of transferring OST into coaching !

When I came across OST in 2003, one of the questions was, „what is the minimum number for OST to work“?
Some of us (including myself) thought „at least 7 to make it juicy“, and of course this was proven to be untrue.
Soon thereafter, a colleague of mine (René) created a beautiful report on an OST he did all by and for himself...

So hosting an OST for one participant (coaché) immediately evokes my interest.
I may not do it as formally as you describe, but anyhow: I am interested in participating in a test drive!
(and if you are beyond the test drive state, please report here again!)

You can email me directly at marai at joyful-together.com

Marai