[OSList] Sample Opening Script for Open Space w/o Time Slots?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Wed May 15 23:01:27 PDT 2019

Glad you said that, Harrison!

My recommendation is to simply read the Guide about a week before you
have the good fortune to facilitate an open space event. All of it.
Every time. I did this for more than twenty years. Found new stuff each
time. And was not hampered to find my own style. Ok, that is in the book
that I wrote. Its in German. And all germanspeaking facilitators read
that before each os event they facilitate. It has pictures, 100. It is
also available as an ebook. So my next suggestion is to to learn German.
Took me a long time, too. English was easier.

And once you are really happy about your approach in whatever language,
write a book in that language. Dont translate it. Let others write their
version or tell the story in their foreign words.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

Am 15.05.2019 um 21:20 schrieb Harrison Owen via OSList:
> Hate to say it…It’s in the Book!
>
> Harrison

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 481 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space, most in
German, some in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation