[OSList] Who Opens the Space?

Alan Halford alan at alanhalford.com.au
Thu May 9 06:22:39 PDT 2019

c’mon guys,
it isnt that complicated!
Issue an invitation, sit in a circle, create an agenda, get to work!

On 9 May 2019, at 9:04 pm, Barry Owen via OSList <oslist at lists.openspacetech.org <mailto:oslist at lists.openspacetech.org>> wrote:

Dear Michael!
I think what you have written is FABULOUS!
A mini-course in the usefulness of trusting the process AND the people.

Recently, I attended a Real Estate Training program that is all the rage here in the US http://ninjaselling.com <http://ninjaselling.com/> . . .
Early in the presentation, we encountered "TSW" with no explanation . . . On day 2 of the 4 day training, we learned that "TSW" = "The System Works"
This was an invitation not to mess with the process because we know THIS "works"
Of course, OST always works . . . even when the process is wildly altered . . . but my observation is that, done consistently "by the book" works "better"
Each piece and nuance matters in the unfolding of self-organization because many of the participants are experiencing a freedom they've never experienced.
Anyone can disagree . . . and anyone can fiddle with the process . . . and it'll still "work" but why tamper with a sure thing?

TSW

Barry Owen
Real Estate Strategist
Pareto Realty, LLC \pə-ˈrā-(ˌ)tō\ <http://www.merriam-webster.com/audio.php?file=bixpar02&word=Pareto&text=%5Cp%C9%99-%3CSPAN%20class%3Dunicode%3E%CB%88%3C%2FSPAN%3Er%C4%81-(%3CSPAN%20class%3Dunicode%3E%CB%8C%3C%2FSPAN%3E)t%C5%8D%5C>
The Vital Few
4004 Hillsboro Pike Ste 234-B
Nashville, TN 37215
Connect: 615-568-2123 <>
BarryOwen.US <http://barryowen.us/>
"I Help people (Organizations) self organize to find resolution to important and complex issues."