[OSList] Searching for Raffi

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Sun May 5 02:40:14 PDT 2019

Yes, Carmel, that is Raffi alright.
There is a much better picture of him here
> https://www.openspaceworldmap.org/country/GB

Since I am not part of Linkedin or similar stuff, I cant see his whole
profile. If you can and if then you see other contact info than that in
the WorldMap profile, please let me know and I will test it.

Have a great day in London... by the way, if you are looking for ost
contacts in London just enter "London" in the Search field of the Map
> https://www.openspaceworldmap.org/

to see a dozen of us, all of them famous, of course, especially those
hanging around with "Devoted & Disgruntled"
> https://www.devotedanddisgruntled.com/

Greetings from Berlin and thanks for helping in finding Raffi
mmp