[OSList] Thank You

Barry Owen Barry at paretorealty.com
Sat May 4 06:48:15 PDT 2019

AWESOME Jake!

So glad to hear this!

Congrats!

*Barry Owen*
*Real Estate Strategist*
CEO/Principal Broker
*Pareto Realty, LLC *\pə-ˈrā-(ˌ)tō\
<http://www.merriam-webster.com/audio.php?file=bixpar02&word=Pareto&text=%5Cp%C9%99-%3CSPAN%20class%3Dunicode%3E%CB%88%3C%2FSPAN%3Er%C4%81-(%3CSPAN%20class%3Dunicode%3E%CB%8C%3C%2FSPAN%3E)t%C5%8D%5C>
*The Vital Few*
4004 Hillsboro Pike Ste 234-B
Nashville, TN 37215
Office: 615-502-2080
Connect: *615-568-2123*
*BarryOwen.US <http://BarryOwen.US>*
WhyJoinParetoRealty.com

*Pareto Realty is a residential real estate sales firm that supports member
agents in building and growing consistently productive niche businesses as
they enjoy the healthy life rhythm they want and deserve.*

*IMPORTANT NOTICE:* *Never trust wiring instructions sent via email.* Cyber
criminals are hacking email accounts and sending emails with fake wiring
instructions. These emails are convincing and sophisticated. *Always*
independently
confirm wiring instructions in person or via a telephone call to a trusted
and verified phone number. *Never* wire money without double-checking that
the wiring instructions are correct.

On Sat, May 4, 2019 at 8:32 AM Jake Yeager via OSList <