[OSList] New to the list but not new to the tool.

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Thu May 2 13:13:26 PDT 2019

Dear Paul,

welcome to the LIST.

Seeing that you live in Florida, I suggest you open the World Map
> https://www.openspaceworldmap.org/

and enter "Florida" in the Search field of the MENU in the upper right
hand corner of the map.
You will see 5 of us living and working in Florida.
Click on their profiles and contact them.
Suzanne Daigle for instance... she once convened our annual world
gathering in Florida... I was not there but did I hear stories!

And, of course, you are invited to show yourself in the World Map. Just
click on "Include Yourself in the Map" and off you go.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 477 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space, most in
German, some in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation