[OSList] Link to NEW MANDATE FROM TRUMP: PROMOTE FREE AND OPEN INQUIRY

Mark Carmel markacarmel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 17:47:57 PDT 2019

Hello my beloved Open Space facilitators...  (see link below)

Ready for some REAL open space and some Real Talk...?  Who could have
imagined it would take President Trump to ban censorship and mandate the
free speech that IS Open Space Technology... in so many words...?  Not me!
But, Let's look at the FACTS:
Sadly the world has lived with total BS fake news from our most trusted
sources that we now learn from highly confidential text messages from the
crooked lawyers and lovers at the top of the anti-Trump investigations that
all the news agencies are being "given false news stories" by the group
media matters.  Just like Hitler proved, lies are believed before the
truth.  The coup against the US President failed in the process of exposing
the ugly truth that open, honest discourse and inquiry was not allowed or
wanted.  It is not the fault of good decent people for believing the fake
news that virtually all mainstream news outlets have reported since Trump
won the election.  The mainstream news media has now been proven to be part
and parcel of the political campaign operations of Trump's opposition in the
now-not-so-secret-texts from the crooked-assed lawyers themselves who
framed Trump with the Mueller investigation in the first place.

Folks, in America we settle civil wars with elections and are supposed to
honor elections as a win-win rule we have all agreed upon.  Until this
chapter in our history from the losers whose own antics costs them the
election, not the Russians, and put Trump in the White House.

Ahhhh, and NOW we have OPEN SPACE once again...

Peace and Love to ALL my OST Brothers and Sisters Especially to my Beloved
Harrison,

MC

The new exec order intends to drive 'open space' with these mandates:
--- Avoid environments that stifle competing perspectives
--- Remedy financial burden of higher education
--- Encourage institutions to foster environment to promote open,
intellectually engaging and diverse debate
--- PROMOTE FREE AND OPEN INQUIRY

https://www.chronicle.com/article/Here-s-What-Trump-s/245943

Folks:  My Respectful Recommendation after 42 Years in local Dem party
politics in the most political county in Colorado:  FORGET POLITICS ... and
get busy securing new federal grants to implement this executive order and
facilitate O.S.T:  The greatest, most honest, loving, accepting and genuine
peacemaking-team-building-procedure known to humankind that is guaranteed
to deliver the feeling of the presence of GOD in the awakening of the Human
Spirit to CRUSH CHAOS and "Plow the Fields of the Mind So That NEW IDEAS
CAN GROW."