[OSList] Tomorrow - Self-Management featured at the World Happiness Agora

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 12:43:14 PDT 2019

Hello dear colleagues and friends,

Open Space Technology, Self-Management, Self-Organizing, Agile beyond
Software and more and more and more. I would not be in this space, I would
not be living this life, passionately and bravely, if not for Open Space
and all of you.  I feel the world racing towards us, I see the openings for
what we do, now more than ever. Yes even amidst the chaos, the resistance,
the fear and more, people are feeling the pull of opening space in their
lives.

This is a special last minute invitation to you all - to whom I owe so
much. *FREE*. An invitation to be virtual attendees at the Self-Management
session, part of  the 5-day World Happiness Agora that is happening this
week.

Topic: *How Self-Managed Workplaces Unleash Happier Leaders*:
*Thursday 3 PM EST (time). *
https://happinessagora.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_SyEe-udCSRiWX-7IMl1WQw?fbclid=IwAR0iVAbMlnR7_3ENBt92fCDeev02ZAhtrIWYMHN-WUPcfrVMou1NuJi-MYM

Tomorrow, I have the joy of hosting a group of amazing folks who are
trailblazers in the field of Self-Management: Ian Borges from Semco Style
Institute working with Ricardo Semler and others; Kim Lantis, vibrantly
engaged at Nearsoft, a dynamic self-managed company in Mexico; Doug
Kirkpatrick formerly with the internationally known self-managed Morning
Star now traveling the world to inspire far and wide and then Pim de Morree
from Corporate Rebels who totally blow me away as they visit each and every
company/leader doing important work in this field - documenting, sharing,
teaching and driving action. Here is a link to the day's program and each
of the panelists.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hpx8tm0uv8vbcaz/Happiness%20at%20Work%20Postcard.png?dl=0

Whether you can attend or not, I know we are all passionately driving a
common agenda, often on parallel tracks. Sometimes they criss cross,
sometimes not. In spirit as we open and hold this space, for change and for
the human spirit to fully engage, I appreciate you all, always knowing that
we are on this road less travelled together.

with gratitude and love,
Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator