[OSList] Feedback Requested - Coaching in Open Space

Jake Yeager jacob.yeager at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 05:17:34 PST 2019

Hi everyone,

Bhavesh Patel had the good idea to turn on comments on the Google doc
below. They should now be turned on, so if you'd like to provide feedback,
feel free to do so in the document itself.

Thanks again,
Jake

When the mind is quiet, the sun of your heart will shine once again, and
you will be free of problems.
 - Robert Adams <http://www.robert-adams.info/>