[OSList] OST meeting for ca. 500 people

gerardo de luzenberger xge at loci.it
Wed Jun 26 08:29:35 PDT 2019

Ciao Wojciech,

I did a coouple of 500 participants OS last year.
A lot of learnings about space, breakouts, reporting, ....., if you like we
can have a skype call
in the next days on that
ciao
ge

Office: Via A. Volta 6 - 20121 Milano – Italy
Phone: +39 3293281343 -Fax: +39 02 87151318 - Skype: gerardodeluz
*xge at loci.it <xge at loci.it>* - *www.loci.it <http://www.loci.it> *

<http://www.scuolafacilitazione.it>

*Please consider the environment before deciding to print this e-mail*
This e-mail (and any attachment(s)) is strictly confidential and for use
only by intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient(s),
please notify it via e-mail atinfo at loci.it
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/blocked::mailto:info@loci.it> promptly