[OSList] Orgs that Failed to Implement Self-Organization?

Jake Yeager jacob.yeager at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 16:31:44 PDT 2019

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know of organizations that attempted to implement
self-organization but failed? If so, do you know some of the factors that
contributed to the failure? We hear about the successes, like Semco and
AES, but rarely about the failures. I'd like to understand better what the
pitfalls are and also what the success rate is.

Thanks!

All the best,
Jake

When the mind is quiet, the sun of your heart will shine once again, and
you will be free of problems.
 - Robert Adams <http://www.robert-adams.info/>