[OSList] Current Success with OST in K-12?

Dr. Christian Kemper kemper.christian at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 04:49:17 PDT 2019

Just to add, Jake, that so called Democratic Schools around the globe
work more or less like an everyday open space: bulletin board in the
morning and everything self organized.

The head organization of this schools in Europe is eudec:
https://www.eudec.org/

Blessings

Christian

Dr. Christian Kemper | inbetweener | Prinz-Albert-Straße 73 | D-53113 Bonn |
M. +49 . 174 . 921 66 11 | T. +49 . 228 . 24 36 70 00 |
ck at inbetweener.eu | www.inbetweener.eu