[OSList] With gratitude

Jamie Colston jamiecolston at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 12 23:10:14 PDT 2019

Dear Harrison,

I was at an Art of Hosting gathering in Greece this last 9 days and took
part in a couple of OPen Spaces as part of the programme. Both of which
allowed the beautiful diversity of needs to be met.
Reading the thread about who owns what and how it is translated by other
people, I notice that OST isn’t just a method or something to learn
technically. It’s an internal posture which can be deepened through
personal and professional practise.
Thanks you for the gift of Open Space and the community that speaks into
this space online which we all benefit from.
With love

Jamie
--
Jamie Colston
Facilitator, Catalyst & Parent

M: 07909 442006
E: jamie at jamiecolston.com
W: www.jamiecolston.com
Linked In: Jamie Colston

Every Friday
12-2pm Kingsmead Square, Bath
Free Listening Project inspired by www.urbanconfessional.org
Join me

“If we take care of People and Nature, then the economy will take care of
itself” Satish Kumar