[OSList] Current Success with OST in K-12?

Birgitt Williams birgitt at dalarinternational.com
Tue Jun 11 16:29:28 PDT 2019

Jake....suggest you/your wife go through the archives. There was great and
groundbreaking work done by the late Chris Weaver using OS in schools and
he wrote to us all about it as he went.

Birgitt

*Birgitt Williams*
*Supporting Next Level Leadership "Leading So People Will Lead"*
Author, Senior Consultant, President Dalar International Consultancy, Inc
<http://www.dalarinternational.com/>
Founder Genuine Contact Program
<http://www.dalarinternational.com/genuine-contact>
Co-owner Genuine Contact Group, LLC
<https://genuinecontact.net/about/co-owners/>
Founder Extraordinary Leadership Network
<http://www.extraordinaryleadershipnetwork.com/>

*Learn with us for your growth and development for the new leadership
paradigm *

Genuine Contact Summer Academy
<https://www.dalarinternational.com/summer-academy-2019/> theme is Genuine
Contact: a holistic approach to change June 22-28, 2019 Kitchener-Waterloo,
Ontario, Canada--early bird registration price still in effect.
Approximately 30 participants from many countries taking a deep dive into
working with change, learning more about thriving in today's performance
environment of constant change.

*Trail-Blazing Membership to the International Community of Practice
Available Now <https://genuinecontact.net/membership/>--*the international
community of practice working with the Genuine Contact program since 2001
is now evolving itself as a membership organization. Trail Blazing members
have the opportunity from now through August 2019 to help develop the
membership model. I hope that you will become a Trail-Blazing Member,
adding your support to the growth of Genuine Contact in the world...and
there are membership benefits that are sure to make this worth your
commitment.

PO Box 19373, Raleigh, NC, USA 27613
Phone: 01-919-522-7750

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 7:13 PM Jake Yeager via OSList <