[OSList] Change of email address not possible in the system!

Judith Stemerdink-Herret judith.herret at wendekraft.com
Sun Jul 21 03:12:19 PDT 2019

Dear Admin Team of the OS list,

I tried several times (on different days) but I cannot change my email address in the membership configuration for OSList.
There is a error message after I click the final confirmation button to confirm change of address request.
I attach you screen shots in the Email below, that you understand better.

Even when I reply per email "confirm d962d8f1de48188af1f9d2c55a872a2e8efc8fb2” I get a failure message and also when I write to oslist-request at lists.openspacetech.org <mailto:oslist-request at lists.openspacetech.org>
(Mail Delivery System: I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients.)

I request your help and fixing the bug in the system.

Please change manually my email address for the membership to the new one:
j.herret at icloud.com <mailto:j.herret at icloud.com>

Thank you so much & best wishes,
Judith