[OSList] WOSonOS 2005 Nova Scotia - do you remember

Marai Kiele genuine-contact at joyful-together.com
Sun Jul 14 12:10:20 PDT 2019

Dear Michael M & dear Peggy,
thank you for your responses and links to all the WOSonOSes.
What a richness!

And thank you, Michael M for being so thorough!
I had browsed the proceedings and totally overlooked the participant list…

Yes indeed, a total treasure chest. Also, I am amazed how many of those topics could totally be posted in an OST today.

Like:
- Coaching/mentoring with leaders of an organization before/during &after an OS-meeting
- How can OS help with the integration of immigrants in our countries?
- Where does the energy go? Post-event implementation
…

I smiled seeing my report on the topic I posted back then. And reading the names of 22 great folks who joined.
Having OST memories going back that long, I suddenly feel like an OST elder…
That’s new!

Marai